BSB42315 Certificate IV in Environmental Management and Sustainability
Certificate IV Environmental Management and Sustainability
Course Code: BSB42315
CRICOS Code: 095436G
Delivery mode: Blended learning; 33% online and 67% Interactive e-learning due to Covid-19
Course Duration: 52 weeks
Location: Sydney Campus
Demand for digital marketing skills in 5 years
Job postings in 2nd quarter of 2020
Jobs will be automated in the next three years
We, as humans, play a vital part in preserving the environment and consequentially, the world.
This course was meticulously designed to provide students with a solid foundation and basis in the fields of climate change, environmental management, and earth science, in which you can kick start on an exciting career path.
Encompassing both the theoretical and practical knowledge of environmental fields and how they impact on the working landscape, students will improve upon their critical-thinking skills to identify environmental challenges within a business, and consequentially design, manage and implement environmental solutions.
Channel your passion for the environment, leave your mark and make a difference in the things you do.
By undertaking this course, you will:
- Be equipped with the critical skill set to solve a range of unpredictable problems.
- Know how to develop and implement workplace sustainability plans.
- Learn how to source sustainable resources and review their effectiveness.
- Facilitate communicative skills that encourage team commitment to sustainability.
- Learn how to monitor and apply Work Health and Safety (WHS) policies into the workforce.
- Be able to use critical thinking to recognise limitations in workplace practices and produce innovative solutions.
- Environmental Management Officer
- Sustainability Project Leader
- Environmental Projects Manager
|BSBWHS412||Assist with workplace compliance with WHS Laws|
|BSBSMB410||Review and implement energy efficiency in business operations|
|BSBRSK401||Identify risk and apply risk management processes|
|BSBSUS406||Identify and apply sustainability rating tools|
|BSBSUS401||Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices|
|BSBSUS402||Implement an environmental management plan|
|BSBSUS403||Measure, monitor and reduce carbon emissions|
|BSBSUS404||Assess, implement, monitor and report on waste management|
Every student will have an initial interview to assess their individual learning needs and their language, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent
- IELTS 5.5 English language equivalence if a non-native English speaker
- Be aged over 18
Blended learning; 33% online and 67% Interactive e-learning due to Covid-19
Get In Touch
To contact our student recruitment team, please submit a form below.