BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management
Diploma of Project Management
Course Code: BSB50820
Delivery mode: Blended learning; 33% online and 67% Interactive e-learning due to Covid-19
Course Duration: 52 weeks
Location: Sydney Campus
Demand for digital marketing skills in 5 years
Job postings in 2nd quarter of 2020
Jobs will be automated in the next three years
Projects are an essential part of any organisation’s business strategy, and the success of a project directly dictates the ultimate success of the business.
By undertaking this course, you will be equipped with the fundamental skills required to coordinate, lead and deliver successful projects, nurturing it from conceptualisation to its completion. You will be taught how to manage a variety of stakeholders within the project scope and how to adapt your project to achieve your objectives.
You will explore the knowledge required to manage a diverse range of projects, from the everyday project to the complex, multi-faceted projects that require more planning and strategising. This course will help you refine your leadership skills and helps build your confidence in leading a successful project team across a variety of business sectors and contexts.
- Project management is a critical key to any organisation’s success.
- Develop easily transferrable skills across a variety of contexts and are applicable to a large scope of business industries.
By studying this Project Management course, you will:
- Be equipped with the necessary skills that are highly valuable and in demand to all employers.
- Be exposed to real-life scenarios in which you will experience realistic applications of projects within the business environment.
- Learn innovative solutions that you can take with you on your career journey.
Given the extensive applications of Project Management across all industry sectors, this qualification will help you stand out for the following roles:
- Project Coordinator
- Project Administrator
- Project Manager
- Project Team Leader
|BSBPMG538||Manage project stakeholder engagement|
|BSBSTR502||Facilitate continuous improvement|
|BSBPMG539||Manage project governance|
|BSBPMG530||Manage project scope|
|BSBPMG531||Manage project time|
|BSBPMG534||Manage project human resources|
|BSBPMG533||Manage project cost|
|BSBPMG532||Manage project quality|
|BSBPMG537||Manage project procurement|
|BSBPMG536||Manage project risk|
|BSBPMG535||Manage project information and communication|
|BSBPMG540||Manage project integration|
Every student will have an initial interview to assess their individual learning needs and their language, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent
- IELTS 5.5 English language equivalence if a non-native English speaker
- Be aged over 18
Blended learning; 33% online and 67% Interactive e-learning due to Covid-19
Get In Touch
To contact our student recruitment team, please submit a form below.